Ford Transit Connect Forum

Flood - Traction Control Light On

Just bought a flood 2010 TConnect. Traction control light is on and being in TX afraid this will cause it to not pass inspection. Anyone know what the remedy/sensor is that might need replacing. Recently read an interesting on line article about a bearing/magnetized sensor in the wheel that kept the light on until it was changed out. Oh and yes, I am going to have to change out the airbag module near the transmission gear shifter - I mention this because the way things are interconnected it would not surprise me with the airbag light constantly flashing if this is triggering/confusing the traction control....maybe I should change the airbag module first and then address the traction control. Any feedback greatly appreciated.

as in a scan from O'Reilly's or some auto store? Did that, they gave me a list of codes, and ironically, none of them pointed to the airbag module....did point to ABS though...maybe it is the other way around, ABS sensor driving airbag light to flash??

Codes from O'Reilly's were :

pin point test K DTC's: C0061:28,54; C0062:28,54; C0063:28; C0064:28

test O DTC's: U2101:00

test N DTC's: U3003; 16, 17 and 62

Appreciate all the brainiacs input!! Thank you all!!