yC35oTipP8daoPaIPFUOE1l5Wj0VDapvhX6qiMOY

Ford Assistance should arrive soon.

Edited by mrtn

On 1/18/2017 at 0:24 PM, mrtn said:

I wonder for how long did I drive with this nail in the tire:

0W8EKV8n99DsDdTsEUIiBbhqPq0GJixx0lFz1SWu

Ford Assistance should arrive soon.

What nail?

Just a generic one. Visible at 10 o'clock.

TPMS warn you of the low pressure or did you spot it during a walk around?

Nice they have yet to inflict that on you.

They have started to enforce them, yes. 

Osram Nightbreakers in, to replace the lousy OEM Philips bulbs, all yellow and dum.

2cUjwIFivkl9am6ounYkE_8xsr2vZKA_9XmvfrfD

Tone difference:

bir6k-GuazG9UJgDqF9UaRQIvBStjROYTn0g_5iV

Edited by mrtn

Great Photo we went from that last week to 70 + this week and the rivers are high. Its only Feb  hang on for the rest of the year.

I love winter driving but it was snowing so hard and wind changing direction twice per second that I could not spot the road reflector poles before a few feet away hoping I'd hit the next ones in the middle as well. Kept an eye on the navigation screen as well to anticipate a bend.

The picture of the rear of your TC is why I never depend on the rear camera!!

An update:

Had injectors replaced by the LPG shop under warranty, there was one leaking. Also the LPG system threw errors and turned off by itself so a power board on the tank was replaced, water had gotten in somehow and corroded contacts, losing power.

Today the car was in 60K (km) service at 48K (I do oil changes before the maintenance minder starts yelling). Oil change, brake fluid change. They discovered a small weep at the axle seal which will be replaced under warranty. I wonder if they need to change the transmission fluid as well. Also there was a cooling system recall to be performed. Risk of fire.

Also: I had noticed some variance in fuel gauge reading after filling up so I asked them to check it. Apparently the tank sensor is faulty.

Other than that: Transit Custom is yuck.

Ah yes the transmission weep. I have been watching mine for 65000mi, a few oz between oil changes . It is very very consistent .  They will drain the Trans to do the seal so that would be a good time to do a flush.  The Cooling system Recall will install a coolant level sensor and software to make sure the engine does not overheat and crack the Cyl Head making a fire risk.  A low coolant level sensor would be good for every Vehicle  on the road . 

The Lpg tank is where  the Spare tire use to be right?  That would be in a place where water and road salt could get to, Corrosion would be a real possibility.  

The LPG is still a good thing?

Yes, it’s the same shape as the spare tire and you are correct, this is the worst place to have any electronics located.

I would not install LPG if I had to do it again on this particular vehicle as the fuel saving is not that noticeable. Perhaps 30% on the highway and 40% in the city.

Good to know they’ll replace the trans fluid. About time.

If they drain the trans to do the seal they will put in about 4.5 liters, if they do a flush it will be about 12 liters .