Ford Transit Connect Forum

Hey all. Proud new owner of a 2013 silver TC xlt cargo van.

Campcrazy

Hello. New to the forum. Just bought a silver 2013 XLT cargo version in mint condition. Also has the rear split doors with privacy glass and the side sliding doors privacy glass. Bought the TC for a daily driver and to do some mini RV camping in. Love it and the gas mileage is great too! Was worried the 2.0L and four speed tranny wouldn't be peppy since they went to a 2.5L and 6 speed from 2014 on. Nonsense! This thing moves! Anyway, just hear to say love the thing and looking forward to frequenting this forum. Thanks...

Thanks. Yea I've got some portable rv camping ideas I'll be posting pics of. I'm doing my heating/cooling/etc/camping rv gear thing as portable stuff I can take out of the van when not camping. No drilling/screwing or other permanent mods. Don't want to ding the thing up plus as said want to take it all out when not camping. Need the space.

• 1 year later...

Hey, glad you bought the 2013 Campcrazy.  There is so much stuff members do with their Connects, that it's always interesting here.  Enjoy your stay and good luck with your Connect.