Ford Transit Connect Forum

AC speed control

escobar

The Speed resistor is burned out , leaving only high speed, You should be able to get one at a NAPA . Should be on the blower housing near the blower motor

Motor craft Part Number

Part Number: W0133-1810832

Hey how's the Motor running

It was the speed resistor, the plug that goes into it had melted too...I went ahead and replaced both and it works. thanks again. I did not see any pollen filter anywhere though? As far as the engine goes, it was just a valve that wasnt seating I believe. No CEL or anything, just a slight rough idle when cold but once it warms up it purrs haha.

FYI: there are filters for sale which dimensions vary by almost 10 mm which is A LOT for a thing that's supposed to be snug fit. Not sure if it's because of different mounts on the car or something else. My van has an insert grill on top of the mount and the grill goes IN the mount and needs a smaller filter for that to work. The last filter I bought was an exact fit for the lower mount and there was no place to fit the grille anymore so I left it out.