Ford Transit Connect Forum

Transit Connect Third Row Seats

I have a boat load of TC third row seats available for sale(cloth and vinyl). I work for a Ford vehicle modifier and part of our modification requires removing the third row seating.

I'm here in Northern California, about 90 miles north of Sac, so I'd love to find people local to the area but I do have the ability to crate and freight.

Seats are brand new, but have been outside(covered) so some moisture is a possibility. I'm pretty open on pricing. I'd love to have someone bring a Uhaul and stuff it to the gills! Comment here or send me a message if you have any questions.

Sorry mods if I somehow violated the rules, this is my first posting!

post-5420-0-21153700-1453229755_thumb.jp

I have a boat load of TC third row seats available for sale(cloth and vinyl). I work for a Ford vehicle modifier and part of our modification requires removing the third row seating.

I'm here in Northern California, about 90 miles north of Sac, so I'd love to find people local to the area but I do have the ability to crate and freight.

Seats are brand new, but have been outside(covered) so some moisture is a possibility. I'm pretty open on pricing. I'd love to have someone bring a Uhaul and stuff it to the gills! Comment here or send me a message if you have any questions.

Sorry mods if I somehow violated the rules, this is my first posting!

Are these seats for a Gen 1 or Gen 2 or both?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Brian are you still offering the seats??? I'm interested. What would be your price shipped to Pomona, California 91767? I would want a pair of charcoal black seats.

I'm going to try and mount them in the rear of my SWB van. I know there are no mounting provisions for them, but it's a good thing I'm an engineer!

Yeah after taking some rough measurements I don't think the 3rd row Transit seats will be able to fold flat. They are too long. I then started looking at some SUV 3rd row seats that just fold in half. When the right seat comes along on Craigslist I'll give it a shot. Legroom will be tight, it definitely won't be for tall passengers. Rear facing is a possibility for sure.