Ford Transit Connect Forum

Chrome bits.

I am not too familiar with whats available in North America for the TC, but here is a link to a web page that sells chrome bits for the TC here in the UK.

Vanmods

There are some Italian sites that also sell roof rails, running boards and bull bars, I will try to locate them, just so you can see whats what.

Edited by Connect owner UK

• 1 month later...

My 2%.

Bullie side bars fit / Bullie rear bars fit / Tail lite lense cover fit / Head lite cover fits / Key door covers fit / Door handles fit / Fog lite covers fit / Fuel lid cover fit, but some liked it more then me. Door seal fit / Dash cover fit good better then most have had / Console trim kit fit good.

Mirror covers do not, the US version side, EU up and they send that version / Side molding chrome do not , US version is longer and again niether suppliers will refund.

License tag lite cover do not fit, but can be mod.

I have ordered from a ebay saler from UK hood-bonnect chrome never got, I have gotten mirror chrome that did not fit US version as told would fit. Is the UK still up&down, US side-side.

I have bought the side chrome trim from Turkey would not take back or send correct one.

Had fuel cap cover but some like it more then me.

As far as I know, we still have the up down mirror, although someone pointed out to me that we can now have the other option on the 2011 range, but I feel they will not be popular, as there is too much of a blind spot behind/side of the vans.

Plus, although its only minimal, as our side roads are so narrow, the US style mirror will get a lot of hits from passing traffic.(like my previous van did)

I suppose its unfortunate when you bought the side trim, maybe not realising or knowing, that most of europe have thousands of the shorter TC's :(

• 1 month later...