Ford Transit Connect Forum

Recall on 2014 transit connect

Yes, got mine and recall was performed and luckily, my vehicle was okay but they found another issue which will probably result in another recall.

Chris, thanks for the update

Glad you got that fixed

Edited by windguy

Hello ncranchero. Here is the URL for the fuel line recall, http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchResults?searchType=ID&targetCategory=R&searchCriteria.nhtsa_ids=14V708000&refurl=rss . You are one of the forums oldest members going back to 2010. Do you still have your 2010 Transit Connect? I would be interested in your opinion of the differences between the two.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest 2014 recall.....

recall covers 16,091 2014 Ford Transit Connect vans in the U.S. in which seat belt fasteners might not have been tightened properly. If the fasteners did not meet initial torque specifications, they could loosen over time and fail to function as intended, increasing injury risk, Ford said.

Dealers are being told to replace and properly tighten the fasteners and the cargo tie-downs in the cargo area. The vans were built from November 2013 through September 2014 in Spain

• 2 weeks later...