Ford Transit Connect Forum

Waiting for my 2014 TC

KeyWestLes

The TC is ready (with graphics installed yesterday) for pick-up on Tuesday. I will not forget about this turmoil. I will be wiser next time, hopefully a long time from now. My brother is driving the TC here and we hope to see it no later than Thursday!

• 2 weeks later...

Last post to follow up on this saga. I finally took delivery (my brother drove it from the dealer in PA to our home) less than 2 weeks ago. I ordered this thing in mid-February, receiving it at the dealer 5 1/2 months later. Short version... after waiting way too long, and having a ridiculous time with my dealer.... I LOVE the TC! It's a great minivan: runs great, gets lots of looks, has cool features. I have no regrets in ordering the TC, excessive waiting aside.

Last post to follow up on this saga. I finally took delivery (my brother drove it from the dealer in PA to our home) less than 2 weeks ago. I ordered this thing in mid-February, receiving it at the dealer 5 1/2 months later. Short version... after waiting way too long, and having a ridiculous time with my dealer.... I LOVE the TC! It's a great minivan: runs great, gets lots of looks, has cool features. I have no regrets in ordering the TC, excessive waiting aside.

rrrr im jelous!!☺

Congrats!!

may i ask if you got the $1500 cash back ?

Thanks

Thats very good i mean after this long wait we kind of deserve some kind of compensation at least i can dream rigth lol,

May ask what was the two options?

I been waiting for my tc since April I was wondering if I would get the cash back I have not call my dealer yet.

Thanks

I can't address what your dealer will do, or the timing of any incentives when you finally take delivery. When I paid my deposit for the order in Feb, I was offered a $500 rebate, which was locked in at that time. When I took delivery, the rebates in total actually racked up to $2500! The APR that was offered by Ford Credit was not pretty, and then the dealer said that he found an APR offer of 0.09%, but the rebates would be less. The total dollar amount favored the lower APR over the cash back amount that was withdrawn. At least you know that there may be additional incentives upon delivery than what was offered originally. It's worth the energy to squeeze the dealer for all available choices.

I can't address what your dealer will do, or the timing of any incentives when you finally take delivery. When I paid my deposit for the order in Feb, I was offered a $500 rebate, which was locked in at that time. When I took delivery, the rebates in total actually racked up to $2500! The APR that was offered by Ford Credit was not pretty, and then the dealer said that he found an APR offer of 0.09%, but the rebates would be less. The total dollar amount favored the lower APR over the cash back amount that was withdrawn. At least you know that there may be additional incentives upon delivery than what was offered originally. It's worth the energy to squeeze the dealer for all available choices.

thanks for the info when I made the deposit he wrote it on the receipt that additional rebates will apply when car gets here so I should be OK I will make sure to squeeze them☺

great news. thanks for the update. :clapping:

I like your new avatar but your vehicle is no longer an "Awaiting" TC ;)

curious, what watersports do you like to do?

I update my info, thx. I work too much to have a single water-related passion. We hit the beach when we can, I snorkel and SCUBA when I have the time (and $$), and we usually only go fishing when guests come to visit.

thanks. sounds like fun, except for the work too much part.

how about posting a full size pic of your new van?

Edited by windguy