Ford Transit Connect Forum

Company Graphic Package for City Tour Company

Getting ready to take my Transit in to get the graphic package installed next week! Here is the proof of the design...

The website URL graphics on the sides and rear will be reflective.

All graphics that cover windows will be perforated.

The rear window graphic is a photo of the crosswalks in our city that denote the urban trail system we just opened this year. All of our walking, running & biking tours use this trail at one point or another...

I specifically searched for, found and purchased a black TC because my company's brand colors pop much better off black - and I didn't want to have to incur the expense of doing a full wrap of a white TC just to get the black "background."

This is phase one - I'll likely add some additional smaller logos (social media info, strategic partner logos etc) after I see this design installed in person.

http://fordtransitconnectforum.com/index.php?/gallery/image/610-activeindy-transit/'>gallery_3381_108_4911.jpg

I am not a business and use my TC for personal use. Still, a custom wrap could be pretty cool.

I don't wish to be nosy, but I wonder what something like that would cos, in ballpark figures.

Forgot to circle back and answer this. Installed, this graphic package ran me about $450.