Ford Transit Connect Forum

UK mirrors for US Transit Connect

• 2 weeks later...

mrtn, once again, UK MIRRORS DO NOT WORK ON US TRANSIT CONNECTS!!!!!!!! We discussed this on this same string back in October 2012! The fixed lower mirror angle is wrong for US driving on the right side of the road. Why do you think when forum members order their mirrors from a UK Ford Dealer, he gets them from Germany instead of pulling them of his parts shelf? As per my posts, I bought UK mirrors and modified them, so my info is first hand.

Edited by 103west43rd

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I just purchased my new to me 2012 TC earlier this month and have been searching through the forum looking for info on these tall mirrors. The fordpartsuk shop is now closed. Does anybody have a source for these? I have been searching the various overseas ebays without much luck. I would need the power/heated LHD versions. I would prefer new OEM Ford, but may also consider used in excellent condition or maybe even new aftermarket if they are good quality. If anybody has any info please let me know! Thanks!

On 9/25/2019 at 2:26 AM, mrtn said:

They’re everywhere. Just opened one of our local spare part suppliers page, they seem to have one in stock but it’s possible to order I guess. I can find some more later today: https://alvadi.ee/en/spare-parts/ford/transit-connect-tourneo-c170-2006/door-mirror/

Thanks for the link! I have been searching when I have time. Still hard to find overseas sellers of OEM Ford parts that offer shipping to the US and have clear photos and descriptions. Many that I have contacted have simply never replied to my inquiries.  Thanks again for your reply!