Ford Transit Connect Forum

Locating your new Transit

Awhile back I thought that I came across a site where one could punch the Vin number in to find out where ones new Transit was. ie, production, shipped, etc. Would anyone know how to go about doing a search for a vehicle in production? I had contacted Ford directly when I felt that my dealer wasn't being up front with me. The Ford rep. said that the truck was in production and due here May 7.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! I thought that I was waiting too long. I got a call today that my truck was in. Almost six full months. As I mentioned in my post, try contacting Ford directly. They'll give you to a regional sales manager. He or she will be able to get more info for you. Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you have any info on how to contact Ford or your regional sales manager?

Haven't been on the forums for a couple of weeks, so I just noticed your question. I simply wrote to Ford Headquarters, in Dearborn, and they had a rep call me and open a case. The regional sales manager was up front with me more so than the dealer. You could probably phone Dearborn directly.

• 9 months later...