Ford Transit Connect Forum

New guy!

flashcove

Picked up my new wagon XLT Friday, trading in my second Ranger XL. Lots of goodies I never had before! I'm a courier, and my first day of using it, while unloading, 2 computer repairers immediately called their boss to check into the Transit Connect, because "it's got more room than our mini-van." Didn't haul much bulk yesterday, but had a box going 65 miles away, and it was great to use the cruise control, and pick up the box with one step instead of going all the way to the back to open the camper top. Love it so far, gets lots of looks. New Orleans area, so pretty scarce on the road yet.

Picked up my new wagon XLT Friday, trading in my second Ranger XL. Lots of goodies I never had before! I'm a courier, and my first day of using it, while unloading, 2 computer repairers immediately called their boss to check into the Transit Connect, because "it's got more room than our mini-van." Didn't haul much bulk yesterday, but had a box going 65 miles away, and it was great to use the cruise control, and pick up the box with one step instead of going all the way to the back to open the camper top. Love it so far, gets lots of looks. New Orleans area, so pretty scarce on the road yet.

Welcome to the boards.

• 2 weeks later...