Ford Transit Connect Forum

Transit Connect Lift

Transit Connect Lift  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Interested in Lifting Your Transit Connect?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How Much is a Front Leveling Kit Worth to You?

• $0-50
    • $51-100
    • $101-150
    • $151+

Pursuing my original goal of making the Transit Connect the ultimate vehicle for adventure I ran into a snag… The front end is just too low & there are no solutions on the market to lift the Transit Connect.

After trying a number of options I think I have come up with a solution. However, making this part requires some custom CNC work and that isn’t cheap. I’d like to gauge interest on who is also thinking about lifting their transit.

So, please help me out and complete this survey. With this preliminary research I will decide if a lift kit is worth creating and selling. Any comments below are always appreciated.

Edited by Bikesnbreakdowns

Pursuing my original goal of making the Transit Connect the ultimate vehicle for adventure I ran into a snag… The front end is just too low & there are no solutions on the market to lift the Transit Connect.

After trying a number of options I think I have come up with a solution. However, making this part requires some custom CNC work and that isn’t cheap. I’d like to gauge interest on who is also thinking about lifting their transit.

So, please help me out and complete this survey. With this preliminary research I will decide if a lift kit is worth creating and selling. Any comments below are always appreciated.

think you're going to find this financially impossible mate,but wish you all the best trying :banghead:

think you're going to find this financially impossible mate,but wish you all the best trying :banghead:

It has definitely been a hassle thus far, but I think I'm almost there :banvictory:

I just need to see now if its worth investing in the fixed costs to make a marketable part, or if I should just have a kit handmade for my self :shift: