Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

transit connect guest message logo.png

•  
    Custom Search

cdiesel

repair manual, wiring, emission manuals

link to order repair manuals order from

www.helminc.com

I've got all three - great!

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=FMC&Make=FRD&Model=TRCO&Year=2011&Category=1&Keyword=&Module=&selected%5Fmedia=

Service and Owner Information

> Ford > 2011 > Transit Connect > Shop/Service Information

2011 TRANSIT CONNECT WORKSHOP MANUAL

Price: $180.00

In Stock

Pkg Qty: 1

Media: Paper

Language: English

Item/Part #: FCS2103111

Models and Years Covered

Developed by Ford Motor Company, this shop manual provides detailed repair instruction

written by the manufacterer. Information contained in each body type specific manual has

been developed to aid technicians in diagnosing and repairing vehicle components and systems.

Each manual covers the entire vehicle bumper to bumper including specifications, diagnosis

and testing, in vehicle repairs, component removal and installation and complete engine

and transmission rebuilding.

> Ford > 2011 > Transit Connect > Powertrain/Emissions/Transmission

2011 POWERTRAIN CONTROL EMISSION DIAGNOSIS GAS ONLY

Price: $145.00

In Stock

Item/Part #: FCS1210611A

Models and Years Covered

Information contained within this official Ford Motor Company reference manual provides

the user a step-by-step approach for diagnosing drivability, emission and power train control

system symptoms. This manual should be used in conjunction with the Shop Manual and Wiring Diagram.

> Ford > 2011 > Transit Connect > Wiring Diagrams

2011 TRANSIT CONNECT WIRING DIAGRAM

Price: $79.00

In Stock

Item/Part #: FCS2102911

Models and Years Covered

Detailed wiring schematics, illustrations and component descriptions developed by Ford Motor

Company. Information contained in each vehicle specific manual, has been developed to aid technicians

in diagnosing and repairing vehicle wiring and electrical systems. Each manual covers the entire

vehicle bumper to bumper including connectors, splices, grounds and component location and testing.

Looking to buy a paper wiring diagram manual.....I have found Ford's own manuals @ eBay....can anybody share insight if much has changed from 2010 till 2013 as far as wiring ? I want to use the same manual for more than one model year.... thanks, Tom

Hello Tom. I have the 2010 wiring and Workshop Manual from Ford. I cannot think of any other forum members that have manuals. The only thing I can think of that is different from 2010 to 2013 concerning wiring is the addition of fog lights. There is one item I would love to confirm is the Traction Control Switch that is shown in the 2013 owners manual. No forum members have confirmed it exists other than in the owners manual. I would like to see how they disable the traction control system.

Good evening 103west 43rd , If my 2013 XLT has a traction control switch, It is doing a very good job @ hiding.....Thank you for your reply about wiring manuals.....all the lighting upgrades I have be doing have been " blind " ( bad pun ) .......so I will head over to try & find a manual @ a more fare price ....Your comments about fogs is very relative.......I will be doing that as soon as I find some non-china Junk......If anyone can shed further light on fogs ( bad pun again ) I am Looking to procure a pair of USA or German lights to replace juicers.

Tom, you are correct about the Traction Control Switch "hinding". Although it is in the 2013 owners manual, it was either an option (i have not found a 2013 that has the switch), or it never made it to production.

Looking in my 2013 owners manual....it makes a comment about traction control being disabled in reverse.......find that wire.....add a toggle switch...........control is a good thing. thank you for all your postings.... Tom