Ford Transit Connect Forum

repair manual, wiring, emission manuals

cdiesel

link to order repair manuals order from

www.helminc.com

I've got all three - great!

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=FMC&Make=FRD&Model=TRCO&Year=2011&Category=1&Keyword=&Module=&selected%5Fmedia=

Service and Owner Information

> Ford > 2011 > Transit Connect > Shop/Service Information

2011 TRANSIT CONNECT WORKSHOP MANUAL

Price: $180.00

In Stock

Pkg Qty: 1

Media: Paper

Language: English

Item/Part #: FCS2103111

Models and Years Covered

Developed by Ford Motor Company, this shop manual provides detailed repair instruction

written by the manufacterer. Information contained in each body type specific manual has

been developed to aid technicians in diagnosing and repairing vehicle components and systems.

Each manual covers the entire vehicle bumper to bumper including specifications, diagnosis

and testing, in vehicle repairs, component removal and installation and complete engine

and transmission rebuilding.

> Ford > 2011 > Transit Connect > Powertrain/Emissions/Transmission

2011 POWERTRAIN CONTROL EMISSION DIAGNOSIS GAS ONLY

Price: $145.00

In Stock

Item/Part #: FCS1210611A

Models and Years Covered

Information contained within this official Ford Motor Company reference manual provides

the user a step-by-step approach for diagnosing drivability, emission and power train control

system symptoms. This manual should be used in conjunction with the Shop Manual and Wiring Diagram.

> Ford > 2011 > Transit Connect > Wiring Diagrams

2011 TRANSIT CONNECT WIRING DIAGRAM

Price: $79.00

In Stock

Item/Part #: FCS2102911

Models and Years Covered

Detailed wiring schematics, illustrations and component descriptions developed by Ford Motor

Company. Information contained in each vehicle specific manual, has been developed to aid technicians

in diagnosing and repairing vehicle wiring and electrical systems. Each manual covers the entire

vehicle bumper to bumper including connectors, splices, grounds and component location and testing.

• 3 years later...

Hello Tom. I have the 2010 wiring and Workshop Manual from Ford. I cannot think of any other forum members that have manuals. The only thing I can think of that is different from 2010 to 2013 concerning wiring is the addition of fog lights. There is one item I would love to confirm is the Traction Control Switch that is shown in the 2013 owners manual. No forum members have confirmed it exists other than in the owners manual. I would like to see how they disable the traction control system.