Ford Transit Connect Forum

New to me 2014 Transit Connect SWB

Project bike truck

After 10 months it finally happened! 

SWB, Ecoboost, Leather, Navi, Hitch, Backup sensors, Panoramic roof and Deep Impact Blue. Super stoked! 

future mods

2014 Focus ST 18's(had them for 3 months already), Eibach M-Sport springs(Eibach USA ordered 5 sets from Germany), Tint the Rest of the windows, 1up USA bike rack trays inside(replacing the 60% bench), Install baby seat, Rear upper reflectors, K&N filter and lid and the list goes on and on..............

thanks to everyone who posted on here to motivate me and keep me excited after so many bad dealer experiences and failed purchases   

IMG_2719.JPEG

Congrats!  Great looking van!!  I love the SWB models too

When (if) you find a decent deal on the upper rear reflectors, let me know  -  I want a set too, but Ford is just CRAZY with their pricing on them . . . . and most vendors want either a core, or they charge you an additional $50 'core charge' . . . . for EACH side!!!

Don

Welcome, love that color.  Great photo, looks like you are not the only one excited about the new van.  Interested in how you like the springs, I have the LWB.  Not unhappy with handling but open to improvements.  

Congratulations finding a 1.6l Ecoboost. Sadly, they are no longer available. Here is a summary of my modifications

I have run out of things to change, so I will be interested in your experience with the Eibach springs.

I found my road bike fits perfectly inside. The MTB is longer and barley fits at an angle. I used a Thule rack bolted to a removable plate and it is very convient and efficient.

Welcome to the forum.

On 4/24/2018 at 1:01 PM, Don Ridley said:

Congratulations finding a 1.6l Ecoboost. Sadly, they are no longer available. Here is a summary of my modifications

I have run out of things to change, so I will be interested in your experience with the Eibach springs.

I found my road bike fits perfectly inside. The MTB is longer and barley fits at an angle. I used a Thule rack bolted to a removable plate and it is very convient and efficient.

Welcome to the forum.

Don you are out of control and I dig it. 

I am going to add some https://www.1up-usa.com/product/van-tray/ to the back just need some time to figure out the mounting. I am planning on turn my MTB bars sideways to clear the inside. 

Interested in the Boostmax for sure!