Ford Transit Connect Forum

2017 TC XLT LWB body/suspension lift??

Any updates from anyone if there is a suspension or body lift for the 2017 TC?  Obviously for the full size it is an option but not finding anything for the TC.

I did email Foes Fabrications:

http://transitoffroad.foesracing.com/

As they are in the bike industry (so am I) about a TC lift and they said nothing yet but they had a little other interest....I am sure if the rest of us emailed them with interest they would look into it.  Might help with a little push for demand.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

On 4/3/2018 at 11:17 AM, zuestm said:

I did email Foes Fabrications:

http://transitoffroad.foesracing.com/

about a TC lift and they said nothing yet but they had a little other interest....

I doubt if any aftermarket company will invest the money into research and development.  Aside from the aesthetic appeal to you, very little function could be found.   The main reasons for a lift would be ground clearance, and being able to install larger wheels and tires.  Typically, a lift kit would also incorporate heavier suspension components, and bigger brakes.  Now the problem is going to be engineering the Transit Connect's front wheel drive powertrain to work with all the aftermarket parts.  Is the OEM transmission and steering going to be able to handle bigger wheels and tires?  

Are you thinking that you could build your Transit Connect into an off-road vehicle? 

• 7 months later...