Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

transit connect guest message logo.png

•  
    Custom Search

DARKV8DR

Euro Upper Rear Lights?

I wanted to add the Euro Upper Rear Lights(Left & Right) to my 2017 Transit Connect LWB US Version. Has anyone done this conversion? I have pasted the link below to the items in question.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Transit-Connect-14-17-Rear-Light-Upper-Trim-Reflector-Right-O-S-OEM-Valeo/263175039710?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Thanks

Paul

Terribly expensive for a trim piece. Other than that, it should just click in place of the black bits.

28 minutes ago, mrtn said:

Terribly expensive for a trim piece. Other than that, it should just click in place of the black bits.

Thanks for the response.

I have found them cheaper, but I wanted to give an example of what I was talking about.

Paul

Do they actually light up . . . . or are they just reflectors?

Don

Reflectors only. I was also looking into a pair but the price scared me off.

I would look in the junkyards to see if you can find a TC Titanium, they have those reflectors instead of the black plastic.

Looks like they're actually cheaper to order from your local Ford dealer.  The price is $51.15 per side.  Part numbers are BK2Z-13A565A and BK2Z-13A565B

Don

Loads of cash in uk i'm going to look for a titanium in the salvage yard's, it's like the roof rails ford  uk don't list them in the accessories list.