Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

transit connect guest message logo.png

•  
    Custom Search

windguy

ATTN: ADMINS - EDITING POSTS

ATTN: Admin

Is it possible to open up the window for editing posts?

Seems there is a very short time span allowed to edit a post?  Maybe less than 30 minutes?

I'd like to be able to go back and fix grammar/spelling errors or make updates without having a time limit.

Thanks!

Edited by BSUPC

As a Moderator I do not have the power to do this. That would have to be done by one of the Admins. Also your post about the current vehicle feature would have to be handled by an Admin also.  The Moderators only have the power to Moderate posts. All changes to the site itself has to be done through the Admin panel. But both are good ideas. 

Another good idea would be to have a feature where we could do like on facebook and tag a user in a post so they are notified to look at it.  So far the only way I know to do this for an Admin is to pm/email them, or report the post. 

10 hours ago, BSUPC said:

As a Moderator I do not have the power to do this. That would have to be done by one of the Admins. Also your post about the current vehicle feature would have to be handled by an Admin also.  The Moderators only have the power to Moderate posts. All changes to the site itself has to be done through the Admin panel. But both are good ideas. 

okay, thanks. If I could edit my original post, I'd change the ATTN: MODERATORS to ATTN: ADMINS  :whistling:

Will an ADMIN person pick this up?

I am not sure. Just as soon as I get a chance I plan on making a list of the stuff I have seen posted so far and sending in it.  But in the time being I have edited your original post for you. 

I have not forgotten about this. Got busy on another project, then got sick. Just getting over this sickness mess and I am back on this now.