Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

transit connect guest message logo.png

•  
    Custom Search

jakeru

WTB: leather 2014+ 2nd row captains chairs (leather bench seat available for sale or trade)

Just got a 2014 transit connect Wagon with nice leather bench seat in the 2nd row, but I'm looking to swap in the captain's chairs, since it will work much better for how we intend to use the vehicle.

If anyone has or knows of any reasonably priced 2014+ leather captains chairs available, let me know!  Located in 98008.

Also, I'm willing to swap or sell my 2014 leather bench seat 2nd row, (in case anyone's looking to instead to buy or do a trade)!

What color is your bench, I'm working and living at Bellevue's Lake Hills WA, 98008 .   I have a 2016 TC Titanium Wagon with leather captains.  since I folded the 3rd role 99% of the time I find that I would rather have a 5 seater then a 4 seater (there were no 16 Titanium with 7 seats when I bought my van).  I have been looking for a bench for quite a while.  I am interested. 

Thanks & Regards,

Edited by art0925

That's amazing how close we are, art0925!  You have a private message! :)  look forward to having a neighborhood transit connect seat swapping party.  Lol!  (Happy to find another transit connect in my neighborhood!)

By the way, here's a photo of the bench seat I just took, which shows the color.  I think they are two-tone taupe + black?  Apologies for image quality being grainy (as it was dark out - and a part of the bench seat is also folded down on this quick pic.)

The seats are in really amazing condition.  I'd say "excellent" - the previous owner had them covered and protected.  Since we're so close, it will be really easy to get together and you can see them in person. :)

IMG_4811.JPG

Edited by jakeru

Another picture I found that shows this seat's upholstery condition a bit better (had trouble attaching to instant message, so just adding it here)

IMG_0909.PNG