Ford Transit Connect Forum

WTB: leather 2014+ 2nd row captains chairs (leather bench seat available for sale or trade)

jakeru

Just got a 2014 transit connect Wagon with nice leather bench seat in the 2nd row, but I'm looking to swap in the captain's chairs, since it will work much better for how we intend to use the vehicle.

If anyone has or knows of any reasonably priced 2014+ leather captains chairs available, let me know!  Located in 98008.

Also, I'm willing to swap or sell my 2014 leather bench seat 2nd row, (in case anyone's looking to instead to buy or do a trade)!

• 2 weeks later...

What color is your bench, I'm working and living at Bellevue's Lake Hills WA, 98008 .   I have a 2016 TC Titanium Wagon with leather captains.  since I folded the 3rd role 99% of the time I find that I would rather have a 5 seater then a 4 seater (there were no 16 Titanium with 7 seats when I bought my van).  I have been looking for a bench for quite a while.  I am interested. 

Thanks & Regards,

Edited by art0925

That's amazing how close we are, art0925!  You have a private message! :)  look forward to having a neighborhood transit connect seat swapping party.  Lol!  (Happy to find another transit connect in my neighborhood!)

By the way, here's a photo of the bench seat I just took, which shows the color.  I think they are two-tone taupe + black?  Apologies for image quality being grainy (as it was dark out - and a part of the bench seat is also folded down on this quick pic.)

The seats are in really amazing condition.  I'd say "excellent" - the previous owner had them covered and protected.  Since we're so close, it will be really easy to get together and you can see them in person. :)

IMG_4811.JPG

Edited by jakeru

• 9 months later...