Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

transit connect guest message logo.png

Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  

Headache rack 2017 TC LWB

have removed the 2nd and third row seats on my 2017 LWB TC.  Now want to add some kind of a headache rack behind where the side sliding door opening is.  Maybe a cage, cargo net etc.   Have the overhead bins above the 2nd seats, so there is no attachment place that I can find to anchor a cage.  Could attach the sides to maybe where the upper seatbelt bolt connects and use the floor bolting points where the seats attach,   but what kind of cage \ partition has any one used.   Do not want to spend tons if say I could use like wire shelving cut to fit?  Any ideas?  Thanks

I have one like this leaning against the shed in the back yard.......if you're looking for one. It was brand new as of early-mid Sept. If you don't charge me anything you could haul it away.

Pretty soon it is destined to become a fancy compost sieve........cause that's the only thing I can think of to do with it.

Reply message sent directly to you thru this forum.  Thanks