Ford Transit Connect Forum

Interchangable parts

TransitK9

• 4 months later...
On 8/31/2017 at 7:05 PM, TransitK9 said:

Is there a current list of interchangable parts for the American TC 10-13? I know that some parts from the Ford Focus fit the TC just wanted to know if someone had a current list. 

I would also like a more detailed discussion on which parts transfer directly from other vehicles (such as the Focus).

I would like to upgrade the seats, and heated would be great!  There are other items like steering wheel, suspension components, even the engine and automatic transmission.

I'm told that the second generation Ford Focus (2004-2011) can be a donation source for big things like engine and gearbox.  What about 5x108 wheels?  Other parts?

Our project has taken a little twist during the long MLK weekend, so I now join the group interested in interchangeable parts for the new second generation 2014+ Ford Transit Connect!  We have not dropped consideration of the first generation 2010-13 TC but added a very appealing embrace of the new unit, which can be ordered in many configurations.