Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

transit connect guest message logo.png

•  
    Custom Search

Willygee

Anybody else like riding around with the windows down?

2016 TC XLT....i'm usually a window up heat or ac kind of driver....finding my new TC very comfortable to drive with the windows down..no buffeting..hair stays in place..must be that huge fixed vent window...i dunno but i'm enjoying it;)

Same here. I've found myself opening the window more often than not.

Winders down, radio up and one hand on the wheel. It's even nicer as fall draws nearer. 

Just weird how things like that happen.  I remember how I had a Ford Ranger that made all kinds of weird noises when the windows were open a certain way as I drove at freeway speeds.  Now it's in the owners manual.  Of course, I found out for myself the first time I was driving 70, lowered the rear windows to get fresh air, with the front windows up so that my hair doesn't blow out of place.  In my pickup truck, both windows are always down.  I like being able to hear every noise (children playing, sirens, ex-girlfriends screaming obscenities as I drive by).  It helps to ventilate all the medicinal marijuana smoke.

3.jpg

20 hours ago, Fifty150 said:

(children playing, sirens, ex-girlfriends screaming obscenities as I drive by)

Only the important things. 

The Russian Consulate was ordered to close by Saturday.  The onboard dash display showed my outside temperature as 106 Fahrenheit today.  I know.  Those can't be trusted.  But it was hot enough for me to "roll" the windows up, crank up the air conditioning, and hide behind the tinted windows.  A mysterious smoke was pouring out of the Russian Consulate's chimney.  I wonder why they lit a fire in their fireplace on such a hot day.  Their AC must have been working harder than they wanted, and they needed a fire to bring the temperature back up.

1024x1024.jpg

My ex that works in that building is being sent back home.  Well, that's one down.  One less screaming ex-girlfriend as I drive by to taunt her.

A Russian ex? Oh wow, you're living on the edge.

There are advantages.......

Leave no evidence behind. Burn everything and leave. 

Probably just bikinis that they wouldn't need when they get back home to Siberia.