Ford Transit Connect Forum

2010 rear seats into a 13?

Steve Scott

New to the forum but have spent the last couple day's reading old posts. Lots of good info! Searched for info on my question but no luck

Like many others I need to add some seats to my van. Found some 2010's but unsure if the bolt pattern stayed the same between 2010 and 2013.

Does anyone know if it will work?

Thanks

Steve

You might get lucky and they'll bolt right in  -  Even if not, it shouldn't be too hard to fabricate a bracket or two which would enable you to use the factory holes.  If you can get a good buy on the seats, I'd say give it a go and see what happens.  If you get them cheap enough, you could probably resell them if it turns out to be a bigger job than you want to tackle

Don 

That's a Yes!

Drove down to El Paso today and picked up the 2010 seat. On phone he said it was a full 3 seater. Got there and turned out to be the 2 seater. Bought it and the plastic door step trim pieces. Got back to Albuquerque and took it to the car wash and washed it off. Dry's in about 20 minutes when your humidity is 12%.

Bolts in with a perfect fit.