Ford Transit Connect Forum

heater plug light & limp mode??

actionman

Hi all!!

firstly i'd like to say i'm not a transit connect owner. I've registered to help a friend out that has a TC & internet access but doesn't have a clue when it comes to cars/vans faults etc!! :headscratch: :P

Basically she's started having a bit of a problem with it. The heater plug light is coming on intermitently while driving & then it goes into limp mode. She's been pulling over, turning ignition off then on again & it's back to normal. Sometimes it does it again within a few minutes & sometimes it stays off.

Oh & it's a 2004 1.8 TDCi

Craig B)

Hi all!!

firstly i'd like to say i'm not a transit connect owner. I've registered to help a friend out that has a TC & internet access but doesn't have a clue when it comes to cars/vans faults etc!! :headscratch: :P

Basically she's started having a bit of a problem with it. The heater plug light is coming on intermitently while driving & then it goes into limp mode. She's been pulling over, turning ignition off then on again & it's back to normal. Sometimes it does it again within a few minutes & sometimes it stays off.

Oh & it's a 2004 1.8 TDCi

Craig B)

Hi glad to haer from you, but I'm sorry to say I think you have the wrong site. This site is in the US and we don't have anything but the petrol Transits over here. I think you want http://fordtransit.org/forum/index.php which is based in the UK. Thanks for trying to help your friend.

John Janoch

Hi glad to haer from you, but I'm sorry to say I think you have the wrong site. This site is in the US and we don't have anything but the petrol Transits over here. I think you want http://fordtransit.org/forum/index.php which is based in the UK. Thanks for trying to help your friend.

John Janoch

oops!! haha!! didn't realise!!

i bet you lucky buggers get something nice lke a V8 in them instead of the tiny engines we have to put up with in everything unless you're a millionaire!!

anyways, thanks for the reply!!