Ford Transit Connect Forum

Hello all, I have a 2012 TC, 111k miles. The problem is when I am low speed, or stopped, in park or drive, the instrument cluster, radio and a.c. shut down, then the cluster either returns to normal, or it comes off and on a couple times before returning to normal, during this time the engine runs normal. The computer is logging low voltage errors, I'm on the 3rd mechanic, including the dealer and they have no idea what's going on. Having issues seem to be proceeded by pulsing during braking ( feels like warped rotors) I am leaning towards bad computer, could It be something else?

The clockspring is only for the horn, air bag and the steering wheel switches  -  Don't see how it could have anything to do with the Radio, A/C, or Instrument Cluster???

Don

Edited by Beta Don

Not sure on the Fords. But I do have a Dodge Caravan that had a dash cluster and radio that stopped working as well as the radio. We said the same thing about the clock spring but had no other ideas left. Replaced it and all was well. Its a long shot at best.