Ford Transit Connect Forum

FORD, Please post a downloadable manual for the 2017.

Yes, I have a paper Owner's Manual I keep in the vehicle.  But I like having an easily accessed manual on my iPad so I don't have to run out to the TC when I have a question. When wifi is available I can access the manual, but it's navigation is a little clumsy. Or on my phone to get maintenance part numbers at the auto parts store when driving a different vehicle.

On 5/25/2017 at 7:47 PM, G B L said:

If you go to ford .com and click owner's you can download the manual for your year Tc. I have gotten several, for different years both gen1 and gen2. 

I'll try it again. That worked for my 2014, but the 2017 shows up as an online accessible manual where each page loads separately. I'll also try what Beta Don mentioned above.

Tried going in via the fleet manual reference and got the same result. No link for actual download. Try to save as a PDF to my iBooks. Saves the 3 page index. Doesn't work for me.

Edited by Boomerweps

32 minutes ago, r1alvin said:

I just want a service manual that wont break the bank

They're not cheap, but the first time you use it vs paying the dealer $100 per hour, you'll get your investment back

I managed to get a brand new copy of the electrical service manual which I think is about $75 from the dealer on eBay for $15 with free shipping.  Keep an eye out there for a shop manual and you may find a 'bargain'

Don