Welcome to the Ford Transit Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

•  
    Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ford Super News Ticker

Passion for Speed Collection of Classic Mustangs Ignited by Trade of Family's Pet Pony for Iconic Pony Car

2 posts in this topic

After realizing that a real-life pony would be too small for his seven children to ride, the late Gilbert Speed decided to exchange the family pet for a 1965 Mustang. From that point on, the Speed siblings would develop a passion for the iconic pony car.

View the full article

Great story and the cars are spectacular!  Although my talents being other than mechanical, I do enjoy other peoples creations.  My first car was a 1951 Ford Coupe and I always dreamed of having one restored but the opportunity or dollars never materialized.  That just whets my appetite more.  It's a dream that I released to my more mechanically talented friends.  :gaah: