Ford Transit Connect Forum

19th Annual Ford Freedom Award Spotlights Disney Animator Floyd Norman and Playwright August Wilson

It's goof to see Ford recognizing talented folks.  I know there are a lot of reality deniers out there so this is not for you.  At this moment, the United States has a nuclear "first strike" policy.  Russia does not.  The U.S. has surrounded both Russia and China with defensive but nuclear cable launch systems.  We have arrived at a point of nuclear danger never before faced by the world.  This is not a conspiracy theorist writing.  Dr Paul Craig Roberts is a respected level headed writer with government experience.  Please read  http://www.globalresearch.ca/washington-is-preparing-a-nuclear-first-strike-against-russia-are-you-ready-to-die-zero-awareness-and-no-discussion/5589829

I respect Ford for what they are doing.  I wish Ford would turn their attention to de-escalating this dangerous situation so that their might be future Ford awards. 

I'll likely get banned from this forum for telling the truth, but so be it.