Ford Transit Connect Forum

Looking for documentation

So for the next phase of my build, I've come to the realization that I need to bolt things in place either by using some of the pre-drilled holes or by drilling my own. I don't want to start doing that without knowing some things like load ratings for the walls and where to drill in order to avoid hitting electrical or other sensitive things. For the big Transits, Ford publishes the Body and Equipment Mounting Manual that contains a heck of a lot of information. I'm looking for a similar document for the Transit Connect, but I've been unsuccessful in finding anything. Does such a thing exist? If so, where do I get it?

Yea, I've been through that. I'm thinking that I'll have to try and utilize the holes that are already there just to be safe. I'm not looking at putting a ton of weight on the walls. Mrs. Chong wants the interior to look a bit nicer so I'm trying to work that into my re-factoring.