Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

transit connect guest message logo.png

•  
    Custom Search

mrtn

Site keeps logging me out

Yes . . . . *fingers crossed* . . . . it does seem to be logging me on automatically now!

Thanks!

Don

Had to log in once only. Let's see..

This update was supposed to fix a lot of bugs....hopefully this is one of them!

PS / I have to make some more changes today and tomorrow, but I didn't want to keep the site down so I will do those at night ;)

Update: nope, SNAFU.

Did not fix it for me either.   :(

But at least it is being worked on. 

My log-in problems were fixed for only one afternoon  -  Now I'm back  to having to log-in each time I visit

Some progress though  -   It used to be a 3 click process to log in . . . . today it's just two clicks.  Progress, even if it's only a tiny bit of progress  :drop:

Don

Yes, I saw a single login for a short period of time, it's back to double and still can't log in from my Android phone. Keeps throwing me back to login screen.

13 hours ago, mrtn said:

Update: nope, SNAFU.

12 hours ago, BSUPC said:

Did not fix it for me either.   :(

But at least it is being worked on. 

7 hours ago, Beta Don said:

My log-in problems were fixed for only one afternoon  -  Now I'm back  to having to log-in each time I visit

Some progress though  -   It used to be a 3 click process to log in . . . . today it's just two clicks.  Progress, even if it's only a tiny bit of progress  :drop:

Don

2 hours ago, mrtn said:

Yes, I saw a single login for a short period of time, it's back to double and still can't log in from my Android phone. Keeps throwing me back to login screen.

I can reset each of you above's permissions and see if that works.  If you'd like for me to try this PM me and I'll give you a new password in advance so that you don't get locked out.

I just logged in for the first time in a couple weeks and it only prompted for log-in once. That said, I only use the one computer to go on FTCF.