Welcome to the Ford Transit Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

•  
    Custom Search

mrtn

Site keeps logging me out

18 posts in this topic

Every time I come to the site for the past few days it has logged me out.

Happens on all devices.

You are not alone  it has happened to me also. but on only one of my computers so far.

Getting better, I was now logged in as Don Ridley :O

I am being logged in as gopropak for some reason and when I click on anything I am then changed to my screen name. Sounds like the forum has picked up a bug of some type.

22.JPG

Strange, I am being logged in as gopropak and when I click on a topic within the site it will finally put me to my screen name. I also had to post this twice as that my first time did not seem to take. If it does finally show up then I apologize in advance. Seems the site may have found a bug.

22.JPG

Edited by Unusual1

Same problem here  -  It logs me in as "Don Shockley" and reverts to my correct name later

I PM'ed the site about the problems I've had over the past week, but no reply from them

Don

I was just logged in as Beta Don and tried to post a reply "I am not Beta Don" but it did not appear as a post.

Deja Vu I guess  -  It logged me in as 'mrtn' this time, so I guess officially I'm you and you're me now!   :drop:

Another oddity  -  Clicking on 'Unread Posts' showed nothing new since last week, even though there ARE several newer ones

Don

I've apparently assumed the identities of "Loafer" and "Unusual1", both strangely appropriate.

Whatever is going on, it's totally messing up the ability to find and read new content.

I have also had this problem as well the last several days. Was just logged in as Don Ridley, tried to post and it would not accept it. Refreshed and now I am logged in as me, if BSUPC is my real name ???    This could be bad for my alter egos. Those guys are mean when they are angry. :happy feet::headspin::dogwalk::finger:

I want to be logged in as Fifty 150 ?

Yup, it morphs me into other members then logs me out too.  Electronics are often unstable critters.  We need an electronic doctor to prescribe an electronic med, like evalium or sumpin".  The world is getting crazier and crazier.  It's prolly chaos theory.  Somebody in China needs to feed a butterfly. 

Is there an admin that runs this website that can fix this issue? I am having login issues as well and if it continues I will move my build thread to another location. I am also having issues simply replying to threads. I have to continually refresh multiple times just to make a post. Thanks,,,

Edited by r1alvin

Here is the list of Staff members for this site and the last time they logged into the site. 

Administrators:

Transit Connect Guide - July 6, 2016

staff2 - September 29, 2016

Moderators:

103west43rd - April 13, 2017 (He also said he no longer wished to be a Mod and was moving on)

Crazy4aford - September 18, 2013 

robertlane - March 13, 2017

I would volunteer to be a Moderator and I am sure some others would as well just to keep the site up and going. Going to try and make contact with one of the Admins and see what happens. 

I think that I have found the root issue here and it appears to be a server caching issue.   The solution going forward is to move this site to a dedicate server, which I will try to do soon.

If you're still having this issue, PLEASE reply here to drop me a note.

On 5/3/2017 at 7:54 PM, BSUPC said:

Here is the list of Staff members for this site and the last time they logged into the site. 

Administrators:

Transit Connect Guide - July 6, 2016

staff2 - September 29, 2016

Moderators:

103west43rd - April 13, 2017 (He also said he no longer wished to be a Mod and was moving on)

Crazy4aford - September 18, 2013 

robertlane - March 13, 2017

I would volunteer to be a Moderator and I am sure some others would as well just to keep the site up and going. Going to try and make contact with one of the Admins and see what happens. 

I think that you wrote me to be a moderator?  I will get this done and if anyone else would like to help, that would be great as moderators make the community - period.

On 5/2/2017 at 4:57 PM, Loafer said:

Yup, it morphs me into other members then logs me out too.  Electronics are often unstable critters.  We need an electronic doctor to prescribe an electronic med, like evalium or sumpin".  The world is getting crazier and crazier.  It's prolly chaos theory.  Somebody in China needs to feed a butterfly. 

I was logging in as loafer and a few others too.  It has now been resolved :dogwalk: