Ford Transit Connect Forum

What color is your Transit Connect Wagon?

What color is yours?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What color is your Transit Connect Wagon? Colors listed here are based on current selection choices, so if you don't see yours, choose the one most similar, or other.

• Black
    • Magnetic (gray)
    • Silver
    • Guard (green)
    • Race red
    • Dark blue
    • Deep impact blue
    • Solar
    • Frozen white
    • Other

• 10 months later...

I ordered mine even though the dealer has 3 "for stock" on order - XL Frozen White, XLT in Silver, Titanium in Race Red. There's one acceptable colour here & it's $7g over my budget. The XL is absolutely naked & the XLT literally ticked every option I don't want & passed by everything I do.

I gotta look at it for 10-15 years - I want it to be pleasing to my eye! I can wait a few months for that.

GK

On 4/9/2017 at 12:32 PM, Boomerweps said:

The black is actually black Galaxy. It has all kinds of easily seen sparkles in it, showing a lot more than a standard metallic color.

i wanted basic white for the delivery van look but the wife would NOT go for it ;)

On my 2015, it's called "Panther Black Metallic" and I've seen it called "Tuxedo Black" or "Tuxedo Black Metallic" on other Ford vehicles. As far as my eyes can tell, it's all the same metallic black, lol. Probably one of those things where you'd have to see them all on the same panel to notice the subtle difference? Funny thing about Panther Black Metallic on my van is that the little bitty town of 500-ish people in rural Texas where I bought a project house (sight-unseen while living 1000 miles away in northern IL) has the Gorman Panthers and Lady Panthers as the school sports teams, haha.