Ford Transit Connect Forum

FREE - Flat floor mod for LWB wagon - Local TX pickup

I ended up needing my seats more and cargo hauling less than I anticipated when I Converted my Wagon into a Van. So I decided to permanently reinstall the seats. As a result, the custom fit flat floor I created is no longer needed. If anybody wants it free and can do local pickup in Belton, TX it's yours. It's the plywood floor, rubber mat, bolts, and even the allen wrench to install/remove it. Drop me a message if you want it.

Well as it turns out you bought exactly the right vehicle for your needs. Your mods were very nice.  I have made many modifications to vehicles in the past that were changed back after the Reality set in.   

Actually just a case of the same thing twice in short succession. Went 2 years with no need, then had out of state family visit for the first time in years and needed the extra seats. Decided to stay with the cargo option after that visit. Now just a few months later, another out of state family visit (first time meeting the 4yo) needs the seats again. Since I really hadn't needed the extra height or strength gained by my modification, decided to go back to the stock option. It really is a great solution for both purposes. Of course, now that I'm doing it I probably won't have any other passengers for another 2 years.