Ford Transit Connect Forum

Youtube request

There's a youtube channel (the fast lane truck) that did a comparison between the TC, the promaster city and the nv200 and also a towing test (ike gauntlet) with the promaster city.

I posted a comment under the towing video and I also sent them an email. Both asking for a towing test with the TC - no answer both times.

Anyone willing to do the same?

My thinking is that if more people request it, they're either going to do it or at least give a reason why they don't.

Nothing right now. But that's not the point.

Let's say you bought a cheap econobox for commuting in rush hour traffic and that's EVERYTHING you'll ever do with it.

Wouldn't you want to see a youtube video of it at top speed or on some race track?

I would!

Just found the heaviest single trailer I successfully towed with my Mk1, this particular scissor lift from Ramirent, 3000 lbs:

227.jpg

Really unstable. Much worse than my light trailer at 4000 lbs due to the high center of gravity. 

Yet to overload my new Connect.

1 hour ago, G B L said:

Very cool don't think that module is available here , have to set that up from the after market. How much is that unit worth there, if available?

Oh, missed that one. It came with the factory hitch package, €345 total.