Ford Transit Connect Forum

Anyone able to tell me what these are for?

SCREWYFITS

I've searched for the past few weeks and can't figure out what these are for, can anyone help?

It's in the 2015 ford transit connect wagon...

Sorry, I'm noticing my drawing on the photo looks a little obscene... It was not my intention!!!

image.png

Edited by SCREWYFITS

• 1 year later...

These hooks (like the one up front) are too low to hold grocery bags. My trash bag fell off so many times up front I started wrapping it around the shifter.

I keep thinking there is something MORE these are intended for.

The front bar doesn't have any hooks, it was for keeping cases of pepsi (which I buy A LOT) from sliding around too much. When I go shopping, Pepsi in first up against the bar, hang the bags off fthe rear bar. And they don't actually hang since they sit on the floor, but it does keep them upright to prevent spilling until I get home and unload.

I use a tray I picked up at the local farm and fleet for groceries and small stuff. A couple strips of dense foam tape on the bottom keeps it from sliding around. 

topper-done-04.jpg

PS ... there's plenty of room for a couple of these trays if you're planning on a lot of groceries or odds and ends.

Edited by sKiZo