Ford Transit Connect Forum

Asking a favor: Looking for interior dimensions on 2010-2013 U.S. models

bvz2000

Hi,

My wife and I are looking forward to buying a TC (2010-213 U.S. models) to convert into a mini RV. For the moment the cars are still out of reach for us, but we hope to scratch together enough coins to get one in the next year.

In the mean time, I am designing the interior components for when we finally get one. Unfortunately, the one dimension I can't seem to lay my hands on is the length from the inside of the rear doors to the back of the rear seats in the wagon version. If anyone out there has a moment, could you measure the distance at the floor from the rear doors to the base of the rear seats (rough measurements are fine) as well as the distance from the rear doors to the rear seats at the belt-line (window height).

I greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

Hello bvz2000. Here is the body builders URL with all the dimensions you need. https://www.fleet.ford.com/truckbbas/topics/2010/2010_Transit_Connect.pdf

mrtn, thanks for replying, but bvz2000 is asking for dimensions to the rear seats and i am sure your bulkhead is behind your front seats.

Edited by 103west43rd

mrtn and 103west43rd,

Thanks so much to the both of you for the info (and mrtn, thanks for the effort - its the thought that counts :) ).

With this info I can continue to be totally unproductive as I design a mini RV for a vehicle I don't even own instead of living my life ;)