Ford Transit Connect Forum

Seat Covers

2016Ford

Hey, folks... first post here. I've been a lurker here for quite a while... I got my first TC in 2013 and just traded it on a new 16. The only reason I decided to join and post is because I couldn't find much info on what I was looking for.

Since I had my old TC, I've been trying to find a HEAVY DUTY set of seat covers. I do interior construction for a living so I'm in and out of my van a lot and I'm usually dirty. I had a set of neoprene covers on my old van... like the same stuff they make wet suits out of.... it didn't hold up like I wanted it to and eventually wore out. The dealer I got my TC from was selling a brand of covers called TigerTough. They said they could get me transit covers so I gave them a try. Hands down the best covers I've ever tried on a van or truck.

Anyway...... just wanted to let everyone know about these covers.... I can send you contact info if you'd like.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with TigerTough.... They just make a dang good cover and they're not well known so I wanted to let my fellow TC owners know about them!