Ford Transit Connect Forum

Part number for reader seat mounting screws?

SolSurfer

I'm putting a rear seat in my 2010 TC and am having a hard time finding a part number or availability for the mounting screws. Anybody out there know the info. and or where to get some? Thought i would ask here before paying way to much from a dealer...

Nick

The bolts in my 2015 Wagon were standard M10 x 1.50 bolts. Although the big box DIY stores didn't carry them, the local Bolt & Hardware specialty store had them in stock. The 2010 may be a different size, but is still probably metric. This type of thing is where local purchase can beat internet, most specialty store clerks can help you find the right thing by measuring the mounting hole or just trial and error with an assortment of bolts. When I needed special counter sunk heads to mount a plywood floor in my TC, it still only cost $10 and 3 days wait to special order a 5 pack of the bolts I needed.

Fastenal is a good industrial hardware supplier and they have a store in Santa Cruz, CA

https://www.fastenal.com/home

Edited by DonShockley