Ford Transit Connect Forum

MK2 TC (2014 up) COILOVERS completed !

CAGE B8

No problem guys. I of course have a life outside of the van, and I just don't think he quite gets that messaging MEGAN back/forth isn't high on my priorities list (which is also why this thread isn't booming with updates).

I am however climbing in mileage on the current setup, and I've even had a guy stop by my place of employment to play the "whats your setup?" game. I'm just not ready to release the DETAILS yet because I don't need another "ToasterVan" scenario, lol. I promise once this SPring show/ride is gone I'll be back hard ta finding a TRUE bolt on "list" of part #s, where to order/what to order, etc right here on THIS forum and not any other.

Speaking of - I was told you are all "old" and have no interest in modifying your suspension and that it would be better suited for the "fitment" crowd... ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. Ive been in process of building up or shall i say lowering via static style, :- ) a 2015 tc wagon. Thus far, tires, rims, n a few little body mods that are very light to the eye. I to hv been in contact with a many of coilover companies but no luck. They can come up with coilovers very quickly from 13 models on down but thats it. Most are telling me cmax n fiestas to check. In process now....

Edited by 2015wagon

No problem guys. I of course have a life outside of the van, and I just don't think he quite gets that messaging MEGAN back/forth isn't high on my priorities list (which is also why this thread isn't booming with updates).

I am however climbing in mileage on the current setup, and I've even had a guy stop by my place of employment to play the "whats your setup?" game. I'm just not ready to release the DETAILS yet because I don't need another "ToasterVan" scenario, lol. I promise once this SPring show/ride is gone I'll be back hard ta finding a TRUE bolt on "list" of part #s, where to order/what to order, etc right here on THIS forum and not any other.

Speaking of - I was told you are all "old" and have no interest in modifying your suspension and that it would be better suited for the "fitment" crowd... ;)

Trying to get the thread back active again. Lol. As for old? Not all are old here. Atleast not me, in not in the old mind set. Lol Ill be going more into a radical mod state once i get the susp parts, springs, and lbs coils done. Looks like a 3.5 drop in back n a 3.0 in front will be my end goal.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 years later...