Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

transit connect guest message logo.png

•  
    Custom Search

CAGE B8

MK2 TC (2014 up) COILOVERS completed !

Hello I just got a ford transit as well and looking to lower it and wanted to post and support in finding a bolt on lowering kit for our Transit.

Cheers!

No problem guys. I of course have a life outside of the van, and I just don't think he quite gets that messaging MEGAN back/forth isn't high on my priorities list (which is also why this thread isn't booming with updates).

I am however climbing in mileage on the current setup, and I've even had a guy stop by my place of employment to play the "whats your setup?" game. I'm just not ready to release the DETAILS yet because I don't need another "ToasterVan" scenario, lol. I promise once this SPring show/ride is gone I'll be back hard ta finding a TRUE bolt on "list" of part #s, where to order/what to order, etc right here on THIS forum and not any other.

Speaking of - I was told you are all "old" and have no interest in modifying your suspension and that it would be better suited for the "fitment" crowd... ;)

I'm definitely interested in coilovers and I love those monobloc rims, but damn they're expensive. I likely will run Focus ST rims.

Please don't forget to keep us updated.

Me too, I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on a new van.

Hello everyone. Ive been in process of building up or shall i say lowering via static style, :- ) a 2015 tc wagon. Thus far, tires, rims, n a few little body mods that are very light to the eye. I to hv been in contact with a many of coilover companies but no luck. They can come up with coilovers very quickly from 13 models on down but thats it. Most are telling me cmax n fiestas to check. In process now....

Edited by 2015wagon

No problem guys. I of course have a life outside of the van, and I just don't think he quite gets that messaging MEGAN back/forth isn't high on my priorities list (which is also why this thread isn't booming with updates).

I am however climbing in mileage on the current setup, and I've even had a guy stop by my place of employment to play the "whats your setup?" game. I'm just not ready to release the DETAILS yet because I don't need another "ToasterVan" scenario, lol. I promise once this SPring show/ride is gone I'll be back hard ta finding a TRUE bolt on "list" of part #s, where to order/what to order, etc right here on THIS forum and not any other.

Speaking of - I was told you are all "old" and have no interest in modifying your suspension and that it would be better suited for the "fitment" crowd... ;)

Trying to get the thread back active again. Lol. As for old? Not all are old here. Atleast not me, in not in the old mind set. Lol Ill be going more into a radical mod state once i get the susp parts, springs, and lbs coils done. Looks like a 3.5 drop in back n a 3.0 in front will be my end goal.

My 15 wagon less the actual rims mounted yet.

post-5831-0-45111900-1465699806_thumb.jp

Any updates here? I'd really like to be able to lower my 2016 TC wagon as I'm putting 18" or 19" wheels on it.

Thanks!