Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

transit connect guest message logo.png

•  
    Custom Search

mrtn

M-Sport Connect (UK)

Thanks for the post... I've only seen them mentioning selling complete vehicles. I wonder if any of the parts will be available separately?

Nice , Not sure the low plastic air dam stuff would last on my dirt road in Mud season!!

Nice , Not sure the low plastic air dam stuff would last on my dirt road in Mud season!!

Agreed, we're far up north and spoilers are no good here.

It keeps the rear end clean and their logos visible. Obviously.

So what's up with this company? Do they sell components separately or just pre-modified vans? Also, their website now only shows the Transit Custom. Are they no longer production Transit Connect kits?

I got some answers from them via message on facebook, but it just created new questions which have been left unanswered.

From what I gather, the Vans/Parts are only available in the UK, and only available as a complete vehicle, no parts separate.

VanSport (A subsidiary of M-Sport) will be coming to the US/North America in the next few months.

Since I was still Transit-less, I asked if I should wait until they setup shop to purchase one since I wanted the M-Sport kit, or move forward with purchasing one now to secure one of the few remaining 2016 Ecoboost Transit Connects at local dealers.

"Move forward with your plans" was their response, so I'm hopeful that they will be offering parts separate.