Welcome to the Ford Transit Forum

Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board.  Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!

Click here to create an account now.

    Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Car Wax

4 posts in this topic


Where is the engine block heater plug located on a transit connect

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2010 at 8:00 PM, reinaldo said:

I want to tell you that your car advisor found some good wax providers for cars. Better hurry!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • New Transit Connect Member
  • Dandytc
  • T.C. Member
  •  1
  • 9 posts
  • Region:Canada British Columbia
  • Location:Metro Vancouver
  • Current Vehicle:2015 TC XLT wagon hatchback
On 12/10/2016 at 4:58 PM, mrtn said:

What kind of block heaters they install in Canada? Pretty much all TC here have diesel fuel based Webasto or Eberspächer coolant heater standard, independent, programmable and/or remote controllable.

When I first got my TC, I couldn't find a cord for the block heater, and ended up thinking that there was none. After reading recent posts, I checked my owner's manual, and it doesn't say "If equipped" under the "Engine block heater" title page 117, so I took another look, and sure enough, there it was. The reason I didn't find it previously, is because I was looking for a cord that looked like the one in my previous vehicle (Ford Focus wagon), which was a flat 3 conductor cord with a plug at the end, much like a regular household HD cord. The cord on the TC is wrapped with corrugated loom, and the plug is round. The whole thing was hiding under another loom to the right of the air filter. I would think that a block heater might be standard in colder regions in the US as well. I hope the pics will help some of you find theirs.





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0