Ford Transit Connect Forum

Free GROM Audio USB/iPod/AUX adapter for test use of 6000 CD equipped Transit (SF bay area)

betoepa

We are offering a FREE GROM USB/iPod/AUX interface adapter with free installation and free accessories plus $100 for research use of your 2010-2011 Ford Transit Connect with 6000 CD radio in the San Francisco, Bay Area peninsula. Our facility is located in Belmont CA. We will be needing a vehicle for 1 day for research and the vehicle will be kept indoors and not driven. We can even provide a ride within reason to your home/work and are also located to several modes of public transportation if desired. This offer is only valid only for local vehicle owners & is valid M -F (sorry no weekends). You may email me at alberto@gromaudio.com for any questions and can go to the website at gromaudio.com for further information about the product.

Thank you.

Alberto-GROM Audio

I'm up for it! Email sent...

We are offering a FREE GROM USB/iPod/AUX interface adapter with free installation and free accessories plus $100 for research use of your 2010-2011 Ford Transit Connect with 6000 CD radio in the San Francisco, Bay Area peninsula. Our facility is located in Belmont CA. We will be needing a vehicle for 1 day for research and the vehicle will be kept indoors and not driven. We can even provide a ride within reason to your home/work and are also located to several modes of public transportation if desired. This offer is only valid only for local vehicle owners & is valid M -F (sorry no weekends). You may email me at alberto@gromaudio.com for any questions and can go to the website at gromaudio.com for further information about the product.

Thank you.

Alberto-GROM Audio