Ford Transit Connect Forum

Ford Commercial Graphics Wrap

I bought my Transit Connect with a full wrap as part of the package deal. I spent almost a month designing it w/Original Wraps. They are the company that now has several websites for designing and ordering wraps for many vehicles. They currently have a contract w/Ford http://www.fordcommercialgraphics.com/ . It seemed like a great idea. Right? Well, it has been one of the biggest pains in my ass. They have done it 3 times now and it is still wrong. The first install was on July 23. The installer lost my antenna and actually broke the stub that the antenna goes into. I still have no radio. The company has switched me from one customer service guy to the next with big promises each time. But so far, they can't seem to deliver. I paid for this right up front. $3449.00. Now I have a New Transit that feels like an old piece of crap because there is glue residue all over it and graphics on the rear doors and hood only. I have a small business and this makes my company look way less than professional. I have already talked to an attorney about the matter and he is ready to take the case. The Ford dealership where I made the purchase, Jarrett-Gordon in Winter Haven, FL has plans to get a Transit wrapped but is apprehensive about using this company. Can you beleive this? The company that Ford has chosen for such a large contract has NO QUALITY CONTROL AT ALL. They are a joke. A Ford dealership won't won't even use the company that Ford has for commercial wraps. Tom Stemple is the CEO and he actually emailed me with promises of this and that. Well Tom, all I have been hearing is a lot of talk and that about sums it up. I had plans of wrapping our other work vehicles with these guys but not now. NO WAY IN HELL. Beware of this these guys and their products.

• 1 year later...