Ford Transit Connect Forum

cutting out

HELP!!!!!!!!

I have a connect on a 2003 18 tdci , difficult to start in fact its a right f*cker in the mornings but it will start

when driving it will sit at 70 in 4th gear then once into 5th coill light comes on and then goes into limp mode and cuts out

I recycle the ignition and it goes again and then does it again If I leave in 4th and 3500 it will be ok for a while till I get to a slight incline it will cut out again !!!!!!

had a p code of 1661 come up but now its gone , some say injectors , some say loom and ecu im confused now please help me out !!!!!!

Hello largepants. I think the best help would be for you to also post on the UK Ford Transit Connect forum. The US does not get a diesel so the UK site would have the experience to help you. Here is the URL, http://fordtransit.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=54. We have a few european forum members that also might be able to help. I am sure they will respond. Good Luck.