Ford Transit Connect Forum

Wheel Bolt Pattern

nabottle

Does anyone know what the bolt pattern size is? I have been looking for some cooler wheels for my TC and all of the websites are selling these 20" new style wheels that are just too much for me. I'm not into that kid stuff. I like vintage style wheels, but I can't seem to fine the right size. Surely there is some manufacturer that will make a wheel to fit a TC.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lug pattern is 5 x 108mm and the offset is 52.mm. Most wheels with from 42 to 52mm offset should work with appropiate size tires.

18 x 8.5 wheels with a 52mm offset using 225/45-18 tires are the largest that I have found anybody using.

Thanks a lot for the info. It's just what I needed.

NABOTTLE; EARLY LINCOLNS 94-99 MARK WHEELS HAVE THE SAME BOLT PATTERN, AS DO MERCURY SABLE, FORD WINDSTAR, AND A FEW OTHERS. I AM NOT SURE IF THEY GO AS BIG AS 18 OR 20 INCHES, BUT THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN 16 AND SOME 17. TRY SOME OF THE WHEEL REFURBISHING SITES AND MAYBEE YOU'LL FIND RETRO WHEELS THAT MIGHT FIT YOUR FANCY. TIRE RACK IS A GREAT PLACE FOR TECH INFORMATION, TIRE SIZE CONVERSIONS, AND TIRE PRESSURE MONITORS.

WOODY

Edited by JWWOODY

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a set of American Racing Estrella 15" X7 for mine. This way I can use the factory tires since my TC only has 1600 milse on it. They will be here tomorrow. After i get them installed I will post pictures. If you are interested in a great price for these let me know your e-mail address and I can tell you where I ordered these from. < $100.00 ea.

I ordered a set of American Racing Estrella 15" X7 for mine. This way I can use the factory tires since my TC only has 1600 milse on it. They will be here tomorrow. After i get them installed I will post pictures. If you are interested in a great price for these let me know your e-mail address and I can tell you where I ordered these from. < $100.00 ea.

Do they have a lot of different wheels that will fit? I'm still looking for some, but I haven't found anything I like yet. My email is thedarktunesmith@msn.com. Send me a link and I'd like to see the pictures of yours when they get installed. Thanks for the help.

Shannon

Do they have a lot of different wheels that will fit? I'm still looking for some, but I haven't found anything I like yet. My email is thedarktunesmith@msn.com. Send me a link and I'd like to see the pictures of yours when they get installed. Thanks for the help.

Shannon

There are quite a few other cars that use the same lug pattern, and the ones other than the Ford products mentioned already I first found were Volvos and certain Jaguars. I had a list somewhere....

I went to Tire Rack and bought wheels and tires that are a bit larger - 16X7 and tires that went with the size - 225/55r16. Love 'em.

Roland C.

Happily Transiting :shift:

• 2 weeks later...

How did you handle the TPM stuff? Did you post pics yet? Where did you buy them from?

And you used the standard tires?

How did you handle the TPM stuff? Did you post pics yet? Where did you buy them from?

PLEASE READ THE REPLY IN THE BRAKE,CHASIS, AND SUSPENSION SECTION, SUB CATAGORY "AFTER MARKET WHEELS AND TPS". IT EXPLAINS THE SET UP AND RESETTING OF THE TPMS.

WOODY

Edited by JWWOODY

• 4 weeks later...

For the TPM I had to buy 4 rubber valve stems from Ford and used the TPS sensors from the factory wheels, I bought the wheels from www.4wheelsonline.com they had the best price I could find. I used the standard tires. And I have pictures on the photo section on the forum.

• 3 years later...

I'm looking at Drag DR-33 wheels in black 15X7". They're a 7-spoke design. Should look pretty good on my white cargo van.

America's Tire sells them for $100 a wheel, plus $45 for a lug nut set (all 4 wheels).

Edited by Timbo