Ford Transit Connect Forum

New Offers From Ford?

I noticed a blurb in the paper today touting 0% for 36 months on the TC. Anyone else see it?

Curious. I wish I could have gotten that deal!

I'm almost considering turning this one in for one in a color other than white. My original wants were silver, blue or red in that order, however, I've seen the metallic black ones now and like that too.

Don't want to take a bath on this one though, so most likely mine will be around for a while.

Roland C.

Happily Transiting shift.gif

Edited by REC

• 6 months later...

All deals from Ford vary by location. So one part of the country gets a sweeter deal than another part probably based on inventory lingering.

Roland, just wanted to remind you that the vans are un-insulated. Think carefully about a black or blue one. I got a silver one for that reason, even though the handsome tuxedo black was available.

• 3 weeks later...

All deals from Ford vary by location. So one part of the country gets a sweeter deal than another part probably based on inventory lingering.

Roland, just wanted to remind you that the vans are un-insulated. Think carefully about a black or blue one. I got a silver one for that reason, even though the handsome tuxedo black was available.

I guess it'd be like an oven in our beautiful california summer :(

• 3 months later...