Ford Transit Connect Forum

I Love My New "Ice Cream Truck"

debsawyer

I just purchased mine on Friday and I love it. My husband did not like it as first but he has been driving it all weekend and he has been getting some weird looks and people asking "what the heck is that".

My husband says it looks like a ice cream truck. I purchased it for my computer business. Does anyone know some cheaper alternatives for computer storage in the back. Is there something I can probaly purchase at Ikea, etc?

Thanks everyone,

Deborah

Welcome! How are you transporting the computers, in boxes, loose?

So far my customers have been bringing them to me so I have not transported any computer in the TC. I was thinking for now until I find a solution to sit them in the front passenger seat or on the floor.

Edited by debsawyer

• 1 month later...

Go to www.dejana.com and look at the Katerack or the Sortimo package with fold up storgae shelves

ktrainor@dejana.com or 203-743-2318

I just purchased mine on Friday and I love it. My husband did not like it as first but he has been driving it all weekend and he has been getting some weird looks and people asking "what the heck is that".

My husband says it looks like a ice cream truck. I purchased it for my computer business. Does anyone know some cheaper alternatives for computer storage in the back. Is there something I can probaly purchase at Ikea, etc?

Thanks everyone,

Deborah

• 2 months later...

Thanks everyone,

Deborah

Hi Deborah,

I think we meet at the training for Barrister on EMC severs in Raleigh/Durham NC around 4 years ago. I bought a TC on 6/6/10 to haul all my tools, parts, ETC for the three companys I do repair work. I repair computers, LJ Printers, Vizio TV's, and do router installs.

I get alot of stares and questions.

Rebeccca

Jacksonville Florida